Work With US

We ARE Your Information Source For All Things Tax Preparation, Returns and Planning!

Preparing your 2022 taxes

Things to remember as you gather your tax documents.

As your tax reporting forms begin to arrive we want to remind you which ones we need you to accumulate and send to us with your tax information. First, there is a new 1099-K that many of you will receive this year for things like E-Bay or Facebook Marketplace sales, and sometimes for simple cash transfers between friends, apps such as Zelle.

If you receive a 1099-K this year please make sure to provide it to us, and be prepared for a phone call and some questions from us so that we can report it properly to minimize tax or determine that tax does not apply.

If you have a small business or rental property we can provide you with a separate checklist for those activities if needed. We have enclosed worksheets C,E,F in our website.

Again, IRS scrutiny of foreign accounts means that you need to be absolutely clear about any none-US accounts or income so that we report it correctly.

If you have bought and/or sold a home in 2022 we need the closing statements on both the purchase and the sale, as well as a list of improvements (with cost) for any improvements you made to the old home.

Cryptocurrency activities continue to cause major tax problems for people that believe it is not reportable. Bluntly, cryptocurrency is taxable, is reportable, and carries incredible penalties for not reporting, so make sure to discuss it with us if you dipped your toes in that water.

April 15 Due Date









Annual Information Forms Checklist


Form W-2: Salaries & Wages


Form W-2G: Gambling Winnings


1099R: Retirement Income


1099: Miscellaneous Income


1099-NEC: Non Employment Compensation


1099SA: Health Savings Account


1095A: Marketplace Health Insurance


K-1: Partnerships, Coprorations or Estates


1098: Mortgage Interest


1099E: Student Loan Interest


1098T: Amounts Paid for Higher Education


8832: Signed if you are non custodial parent claiming dependency exemption

*Childcare providers name, addres, ss number or ein/tin


Client Interview Photo

Client Interview

Fill out our Tax Client Interview Form today, to help us collect everything we need to get started on your taxes.

Child Photo

Custodial Parent

Are you the custodial parent or have a child living with you mre than 6 months during the year? Fill out this form.

Assets Photo

Assets Purchased 

Keep track of your assets with this easy to use form.

Sole Proprietor Photo

Schedule C

If you are a Sole Proprietership fill out this PROFIT or LOSS from BUSINESS form.

Rental Income Photo

Schedule E

Have rental properties? Fill out this rental income worksheet.

Farmer Worksheet Photo

Farmer Worksheet

Do you have any farm, livestock or land income? Fill out this worksheet.

Other commonly used forms

Useful links